[JPL] Music Calls tomorrow, Wednesday, September 16

Bradley M. Stone bstone at science.sjsu.edu
Tue Sep 15 14:38:59 EDT 2009

Aloha,

I will be available for music calls tomorrow during my usual hours, 8:30
a.m. to 11:30 a.m.  In fact, if you wish to call early (those of you on
the East Coast!), you are welcome to call as early as 7:30 a.m., as I
will be up and on my second cup of tea by then!  Please note though that
I have to leave my home office promptly at 11:30 a.m. - so if you call
at 11:25 and I am tied up on another call, I probably will not be able
to return it - so please call earlier in the day to prevent that, and so
I can get back to you.

The light is on,

Brad

Dr. Brad Stone

Jazz Music Director and Faculty Advisor

KSJS-FM

San Jose State University

One Washington Square

San Jose, CA  95192-0094

Home Office:

9381 Durango Lane

Gilroy, CA   95020

(408) 848-6266

Music Calls: Weds. 8:30 a.m. to 11:30 a.m., PT