[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-15-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Sep 15 16:17:11 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-15-09

 Theme

  BREAK

McCoy Tyner w/ John Scofield- Mr. P.C. - Guitars (HalfNote)
John Coltrane - I Want To Talk About You - Soultrane (Prestige)

  BREAK

Harry Connick, Jr. - If I Could Give You More - Blue Light, Red Light
(Columbia)
Kenny Burrell - My One And Only Love - Autumn Jazz (32 Jazz)
Bob Florence Limited Edition - I'm All Smiles - Legendary (MAMA) [C]
Joel Frahm & Bruce Katz - What A Friend We Have In Jesus - Project A
(Anzic) [C]
Al Grey  / Jimmy Forrest Quintet - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life -
Truly Wonderful (Stash)
Ella Fitzgerald & Stevie Wonder - You Are The Sunshine Of My Life -  We
All Love Ella: Celebrating The First Lady Of Song (Verve)

  BREAK

Rahsaan Roland Kirk - My Cherie Amour - Live In Paris
Art Lillard's On Time Band - My Cherie Amour - It's Time (Summit) [C]
Rahsaan Roland Kirk - My Girl - Brotherman In The Fatherland (Hyena)

  BREAK

Andy Martin w/ The Christian Jacob Trio - Pick Yourself Up - Setting
The Standard (Drewbone Music) [C]
Andy Martin w/ The Christian Jacob Trio - My Ship - Setting The
Standard (Drewbone Music) [C]
Kevin Deitz - Sunny Side Up - Skylines (Origin) [C]
Oscar Utterstrom Quintet w/ Christina Watson - Wicked Game - Home
(Right Turn)

  BREAK

John Bishop/Jeff Johnson/Rick Mandyck/John Stowell - The Beatles -
Scenes (Origin)
Marian McPartland - In My Life - In My Life (Concord)
Kenny Garrett - Calling - Beyond The Wall (Nonesuch)

  BREAK

Kevin Deitz - New Beginnings - Skylines (Origin) [C]