[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Sep 16 00:36:35 EDT 2009

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Future Loop Foundation--Jazz Mood No. 1--More Plush
Robert Glasper--Butterfly--Double Booked
Johnny Rawls--I'm A Bluesman--Ace of Spades
John Nemeth--Blue Broadway--Magic Touch
Otto--Crua--Certa Manha Acordei de Sonhos Intranquilos
Mabulu--Maldeyeni--An Afro-Portuguese Odyssey
Robben Ford--There'll Never Be Another You--Soul on Ten
Jim Snidero--Big "T"--Crossfire
Sista Monica Parker--Honey It's Your Fault--Soul Blues & Ballads
Jim Rotondi--What'd I Say--Blues For Brother Ray

7pm

The GAP Band--Outstanding--The Best of the GAP Band
John Patitucci--Mali--Remembrance
The R&B Bombers--Talk is Cheap--Bad Behavior
Kailash Kher & Kailasa--Tauba Tauba--Yatra
A.R. Rahman & Chinmayee--Tere Bina--India
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey--Drethoven--One Day in Brooklyn
Mike Stern--Moroccan Roll--Big Neighborhood
Stanley Jordan--The Lady in My Life--Lighting the Fuse
Diverse--Sojourner--Diverse

8pm

Soulive--El Ron--Steady Groovin'
Brian Bromberg--Excuse Me?--It Is What It Is
Mark Hummel--Rockinitis--Odds and Ends
Lowell Fulson--Tramp--The Modern Records Blues Story
Pharoah's Daughter--By Way of Haran--Haran
Eyal Maoz--Slight Sun--Hope and Destruction
Blackburn--Sister Rosa--Brotherhood
Sergio Salvatore/Christos Rafalides--Dark Sand--Dark Sand
Bobby Selvaggio--Timbuktu Step--Modern Times

9pm

John Zorn--Mystic Circles--The Dreamers
Ben Dowling--World Rising--World Rising
Woodbrain--Northbound--Swimming in Turpentine
Os Mutantes--O Mensageiro--Haih...or Amortecedor
Maurice--Gently Little Boat--Ace of Wands
John Hebert--Acrid Landscape--Byzantine Monkey
Donny McCaslin--M--Declaration
Stefon Harris and Blackout--Tanktified--Urbanus

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond