[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/15/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 16 06:38:24 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday September 15, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - Bossa Beguine - (Resonance)
*Kenny MacKenzie - There You Are - If I Should Lose You- (KMT)
*Kyle Asche - Blues For Mel - Gentle Rain - (Tippin')
*James Moody - 4A - Without A Song - (ipo)
*Kevin Hays - You've Got A Friend - Sweet And Lovely - (Jazzeyes)
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - The Feeling Of Jazz - (Sharp 9)
Charlie Haden - Best Of Quartet West - Moonlight Serenade - (Verve)
9:00pm
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - A Samba For You - (Primrose Lane)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Hitch Hiker - (JVC)
*Spyro Gyra - Down the Wire - Down the Wire - (Heads Up)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - Stella By Starlight - (ECM)
Dave Hazeltine - Classic Trio - From Here To There - (Sharp 9)
Thomas Marriott - Flexicon - You Only Live Twice - (Origin)
Brenda Russell - Get Here - Piano In The Dark - (A&M)
Donald Byrd - The Blackbyrds - Black Byrd - (Capitol)
10:00pm
*Jack Cortner - Sound Check - It's All Right With Me - (Jazzed Media)
*Lanny Morgan - "6" - Polecat - (ACM)
*Wayne Wallace - ¡Bien Bien! - Bien Bien  - (Patois)
Chuck Mangione - Best Of - Feels So Good - (A&M)
Randy Crawford - Best Of - Rio De Janeiro Blue - (Warner Bros.)
Grover Washington, Jr. - Best Of - Let It Flow - (Warner Bros.)
Rippingtons - Best Of - Tourist I Paradise - (grp)
Steely Dan - Aja - Aja - (MCA)
11:00pm
George Stone - Piece By Piece - Long Ago And Far Away - (Sea Breeze)
Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Brazilian Folk Song - (Chicago Sessions)
Sadao Watanabe - Elis - Manhattan Paulista - (Elektra)
Patti Austin - Love Is Gonna Getcha - Wait For Me - (grp)
Ivan Lins - Millennium - Dinorah, Dinorah - (Mercury)
Gary Meek - Step 7 - Time's Lie - (A440)
*Helio Alves - It's Clear - It's Clear - (Reservoir)
Brad Mehldau - The Art Of The Trio - Blame It On My Youth - (Warner Bros.)

*Recent release