[JPL] The Jazz Session hits 300,000 downloads!

Jason Crane | The Jazz Session jason at thejazzsession.com
Wed Sep 16 07:56:28 EDT 2009

Hi JPL crew:

Less than four months ago, The Jazz Session hit 200,000 downloads. Today,
I’m thrilled to announce (drumroll, please):

300,000!

That’s right, gang. The 84 episodes of The Jazz Session have been
downloaded more than 300,000 times. I’m truly amazed at — and grateful for
— the support you’ve all shown for this show. TJS has come a long way
since Grant Stewart agreed to sit down with an unknown interviewer to talk
about his life back in February of 2007. (Thanks, Grant!) Very soon, I’ll
be posting the 100th episode of the show. That’s just 80 fewer episodes
than Seinfeld! (I’ll take my Emmy, please.)

Again, thank you for everything you’ve done to make this show a success.
Onward and upward!

Jason

--
Jason Crane