[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-16-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Sep 16 16:35:04 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-16-09

 Theme

Grant Green - High Heeled Sneakers - Iron City (32 Jazz)
Jack McDuff - The Honeydripper - The Honeydripper (Prestige)

 BREAK

Jimmy Smith - The Sermon (live) - Milestone Profiles (Milestone)
The Jimmy McGriff and Hank Crawford Quartet - Red Top - Right Turn On
Blue (Telarc)
Bobby Broom - Ask Me Now - Plays For Monk (Origin)
Diverse - Time Well Spent - Diverse (Origin)

  BREAK

Diana Krall - You're My Thrill - Quiet Nights (Verve)
Chris Connor - (I'm Afraid) Masquerade Is Over - Warm Cool: The
Atlantic Years (32 Jazz)
Doug MacDonald - Someone To Light Up My Life - Gentle Rain (Sea Breeze
Jazz)
Doug MacDonald - These Foolish Things Remind Me Of You - Gentle Rain
(Sea Breeze Jazz)
Count Basie And His Orchestra - Cute - Corner Pocket (Laserlight)
Count Basie And His Orchestra - Li'l Darling - Corner Pocket
(Laserlight)
Craig Buhler - Oh Happy Day - Skykomish (Discernment Music)

  BREAK

  Interview w/ Kevin Deitz

Kevin Deitz - Skyline - Skylines (Origin) [C]

  Interview w/ Kevin Deitz continues

Kevin Deitz - La Contessa - Skylines (Origin) [C]

  Interview w/ Kevin Deitz continues

Kevin Deitz - New Beginnings - Skylines (Origin) [C]

  Interview w/ Kevin Deitz continues

  BREAK

John Patitucci Trio - Mali - Remembrance (Concord) [C]
Bobby McFerrin - Kalimba Suite - Beyond Words (Blue Note)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)