[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/16/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 17 06:44:35 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday September 16, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - Suicide Is Painless - (MAMA)
*Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Playground - (Swing Bros.)
Jack Sheldon - Slightly Off The Ground - Play It Again, Sam - (Sea Breeze
*One For All - Return Of The Lineup - Blues For JW - (Sharp 9)
Ray Obiedo - Zulaya - Another Place - (Windham Hill)
Kevyn Lettau - Zulaya - Forever - (Windham Hill)
*Heath Brothers - Endurance - The Rio Dawn - (JLP)
Gerry Niewood - Share My Dream - Share My Dream - (dmp)
*Roberta Gambarini - So In Love - That Old Black Magic - (EmArcy)
9:00pm
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - Blues In The Tunnel - (Primrose Lane)
Wynton Kelly - Piano - Whisper Not - (Riverside)
*Paul Gormley - Our Delight - Our Delight - (Talking Dog)
Christian Jacob - Maynard Ferguson Presents - You Don't Know What Love Is - (Concord)
Art Pepper - The Best Of - Too Close For Comfort - (Contemporary)
Michel Petrucciani - Music - Looking Up - (Blue Note)
Joe Romano - This Is The Moment - This Is The Moment - (JR)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Superwoman - (Blue Note)
10:00pm
*Tim Davis - Dialmentia - Pythagatha - (Origin)
Anthony Wonsey - Another Perspective - Lover - (Evidence)
*Rob Thorsen - Lasting Impression - Smile - (Pacific Coast)
Jim Self - Basset Hound Blues - Baubles, Bangles And Beads - (d'Note)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - Strollin' - (ECM)
*Lanny Morgan - "6" - Bird Song - (ACM)
Grant Geissman - Cool Man Cool - One For Jerry - (Futurism)
Marshal Vente - Marshall Arts - Centering - (Chicago Sessions)
11:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - Freedom Medley - (Resonance)
Phil Woods - Voyage - Hey There - (Chiaroscuro)
Oscar Peterson - The More I See You - Blues For Lisa - (Telarc)
Stefan Karlsson - Music Box - Smilin' Eyes - (TNC)
Emily Remler - This Is Me - Carenia - (Justice)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - self titled - Alia - (Sigla)

*Recent release