[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-17-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Sep 17 16:11:19 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:40pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-17-09

 Theme

McCoy Tyner - You Taught My Heart To Sing - Solo: Live From San
Francisco (HalfNote) [C]
Paul Renz - First Impressionism - In My Own Hands (Gabwalk) [C][a]
Jim Ketch - Shiny Stockings - Next Set (Summit) [C]

  BREAK

The Terence Blanchard Group - Introduction By Dr. Cornel West / Byus -
Choices (Concord) [C]
Kenny Dorham - Falling In Love With Love - But Beautiful (Milestone)
Chris Connor - Strike Up The Band - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years (32
Jazz)

  BREAK

Kevin Deitz - La Contessa - Skylines (Origin) [C]
Kevin Deitz - New Beginnings - Skylines (Origin) [C]
Diverse - Busy Sunday - Diverse (Origin) [C]
Joe Martin - Semente - Not By Chance (Anzic) [C]
John Patitucci Trio - Mali - Remembrance (Concord) [C]
The Waitiki 7 - Craving - Adventures In Paradise (Pass Out) [C][a]

  BREAK

John Coltrane - I'll Wait And Pray - Alternate Takes (Atlantic)
John Coltrane - Countdown - Alternate Takes (Atlantic)
Ben Neuman - 26-2 - Introductions (OA2) [C]

  BREAK

Harry Connick, Jr. - Imagination - 20 (Columbia)
Harry Connick, Jr. - Do You Know What It Means To Miss New Orleans - 20
(Columbia)
Harry Connick, Jr. - Our Love Is Here To Stay - Music From The Motion
Picture "When Harry Met Sally" (Columbia)

  BREAK

Upper Left Trio - Don't Let It Bring You Down - Three (Origin)
Noah Peterson - Sugar Mountain - Duos & Trios (Peterson Entertainment)
Larry Gelb - Dove - America Is Free (Imaginmusic)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)