[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/17/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 18 06:34:16 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday September 17, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - The Circuit - (Primrose Lane)
*Mark Levine - Off & On - Off & On - (Left Coast)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Wives And Lovers - (Owl)
*Ramm/Moretti/Cunliffe - Foundations - Zone Seven - (FJR)
*Edward Simon - Peosia - Giant Steps - (Cam)
Kenny Barron - The Perfect Set - Well You Needn't - (Sunnyside)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Day By Day - (Blue Note)
9:00pm
Count Basie - April In Paris - Corner Pocket - (Verve)
Ricardo Silveira - Storyteller - Francesa - (Kokopelli)
Bob Badgley - Covering All The Basses - D Street - (Sea Breeze)
Take 6 - Greatest Hits - U Turn - (Reprise)
Incognito - Tribes Vibes + Scribes - Colibri - (Verve)
Arturo Sandoval - Flight To Freedom - Samba De Amore - (grp)
Nestor Torres - Burning Whispers - Over The Rainbow - (Sony)
Rene Toledo - The Dreamer - South Beat - (grp)
Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - A Bill Evans Tune For Ra - (Chicago Sessions)
10:00pm
*Jack Cortner - Sound Check - It's All Right With Me - (Jazzed Media)
*Jon Mayer - Nightscape - The Touch Of Your Lips - (Reservoir)
*Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Singin' In The Rain - (Swing Bros.)
*Heath Brothers - Endurance - Changes - (JLP)
*John Beasley - Positootly - Dindi - (Resonance)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Speak To My Heart - (Mack Avenue)
*Jim Rotondi - Blues For Brother Ray - Georgia - (Positone)
*Freddy Cole - The Dreamer In Me - I Will Wait For You - (HighNote)
*Roberta Gambarini - So In Love - From This Moment On - (EmArcy)
11:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - Fluffy - (MAMA)
*Paul Meyers - World On A String - I've Got The World On A String  - (Miles High)
*Cooper & Johnson - Common Journey - Shiny Stockings - (self release)
*Andy Martin - Setting The Standard - My Ship - (Drew Bone)
*Charlie Shoemake/Terry Trotter - Inside - I'll Keep Loving You - (CMG)
Marvin Stamm - Elegance - But Beautiful - (TNC)
Diana Krall - Love Scenes - They Can't Take that Away From Me - (Impulse)
*Recent release