[JPL] PLAYLIST 89.1 KMHD PORTLAND OR NIGHT TRACKS

Ric Mancuso TradesecretsRic at comcast.net
Fri Sep 18 13:58:08 EDT 2009

 NIGHT TRACKS
 New Jazz Release Show
 4232 NE COUCH ST
 PORTLAND, OR 97213

 NIGHT TRACKS hosted by Ric  Thursday 9 pm - Midnight 091709

 4Newk Derrick Gardner & THE Jazz Prophets +2 Echoes Of Ethnicity OWL
 I Just Want To Get Paid David Tull I Just Want To Get Paid toy car
 Footprints Jon Alberts Apothecary origin

 20 Stop Set
 Nana Mark Levine Off & On left coast clave
 A Better Way Spencer Day Vagabond concord
 Bridge Over Troubled Water Cyrus Chestnut Spirit JLP
 Thoughtless Robben Ford Soul On Ten concord

 40  Stop set
 Tumbala (Chris Franck Remix) Novalima Hear Globally (A Cumbancha
Collection) cumbancha
 The Trouble With Soul Tommy Castro Hard Believer alligator
 it all comes back soul vacination souled out at jimmy maks self produced
 Soul Kiss Ivan "Funkyboy" Bodley Pigs Feet & Potted Meat funky boy

 59 Stop Set
 Pra Que Pedir Perdão Ana Costa With Oswaldo Cavalo Putumayo Presents -
Brazilian Café putumayo
 Coronation The Waitiki 7 (W7) Adventures In Paradise waitiki7.com
 Chuva Luciana Souza Tide verve
 Little Girl Bill Frisell Disfarmer nonesuch

 20   Stop Set
 Blues On Belle Isle Gerald Wilson Orchestra Detroit mack ave
 Heartbeat Sachal Vasandani We Move mack ave
 pulling your own strings ricky sweum pulling your own strings origin

 40   Stop Set
 Con Alma Gerald Clayton Two-Shade artist share
 Woody 'n You Scott LaFaro Pieces of Jade resonance
 new beginnings kevin deitz skylines origin

 59 Stop Set
 Chitchat David Widelock Trio Skating On The Sidewalk beegum
 oak smoke moonshine trio subtonic cave dweller self released
 Turning Into Blue Gretchen Parlato In A Dream (Radio Version) obliq sound
 Strange Brew Rob Paparozzi Etruscan Soul honey drippers

 20   Stop Set
 Street Of Dreams James Carter, John Medeski, Christian McBride, Adam
Rogers, Joey Baron Heaven On Earth - James Carter Live At The Blue Note half
note
 Turn Me Loose Ledisi Turn Me Loose verve
 Saul Goode Brian Bromberg It Is What It Is artistry

 40 Stop Set
 World Rising Ben Dowling World Rising vision sound
 Watch Your Step Mimi Jones A New Day hot tone
 Ask Me Now Bobby Broom Bobby Broom Plays for Monk origin