[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-18-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Sep 18 16:12:13 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-18-09

 Theme

  BREAK

Harry Connick, Jr. - It's Alright With Me - We Are In Love (Columbia)
Harry Connick, Jr. - Sunny side Of The Street - Harry Connick, Jr.
(Columbia)
Deep Blue Organ Trio - She's Leaving Home - Folk Music (Origin)
Deep Blue Organ Trio - Never Knew Love Like This Before - Folk Music
(Origin)
The Waitiki 7 - Coronation - Adventures In Paradise (Pass Out) [C]
Tito Puente - Hong Kong Mambo - 50 Years Of Swing (RMM)

  BREAK

John Patitucci Trio - Mali - Remembrance (Concord) [C]
David "Fathead" Newman - Chelsea Bridge - The Blessing (HighNote) [C]
Phil Urso And Carl Saunders - My Funny Valentine - Salute Chet Baker
(Jazzed Media)
Eric Dolphy - Night Music - Vintage Dolphy (GM)
Eric Dolphy - Variants On A Theme By Thelonius Monk - Vintage Dolphy
(GM)
McCoy Tyner - In A Mellow Tone - Solo: Live In San Francisco (HalfNote)
[C]
Mike Dubaniewicz - Moontrane - Drive Time (Jazzed Media)
Dr. John - The Nearness Of You - Dr. John Plays Mac Rebenack (Clean
Cuts)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)