[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 09-19-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 03:02:00 EDT 2009

monday & friday 9-pm-midnight (eastern)
friday & saturday night, midnight-3am

midnight*
Beat Kaestli, September Song (Far From Home: A Tribute to European Song)
2009
Lester Bowie, Count On Me (When The Spirit Returns) 1997
Waldemar Bastos, N Gana (Telling Stories to the Sea) 1995
Dave Douglas, Bowie (Spirit Moves) 2009
Treme Brass Band, title (Gimme My Money Back) 1995
Skeeter Davis & NRBQ, May You Never Be Alone Like Me (Hank Williams
Revisited: I'll Never Get Out of This World Alive) 1998
State Street Boys, Rustlin' Man (Folks: He Sure Do Pull Some Bow: Vintage
Fiddle Music 1925-1935) 2001
Memphis Minnie, Dirty Mother For You (Memphis Minnie - Queen Of Country
Blues, 1932 - 1935) 1935
Bo Chatmon, Turnip Greens (Folks: He Sure Do Pull...)
Tom Landa, All Along the Watchtower (A Nod to Bob:...) 2007
Jacam Manricks, Move (Labyrinth) 2009

1am
Gretchen Parlato, Within Me (In a Dream) 2009
Nicole Mitchell's Black Earth Ensemble, By My Own Grace (Renegade) 2009
Jacob Fred Jazz Oddysey, The Black & Crazy Blues/A Laugh For Rory) 2009
Sarah Vaughan, I'm Glad There Is You (...w/Clifford Brown) 1954
Steve Davis, How Deep is the Ocean (Eloquence) 2009
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet, Solid (Bien Bien) 2009
Hailey Niswanger, Olilique Valley (Confeddie) 2009
The Brother Thelonious Quintet, title (The Brother Thelonious Quintet) 2009
Gerald Wilson, Miss Gretchen (Detroit) 2009

2am
Matt Ulery, House Logic (Music Box Ballerina) 2008
JD Souther, The Secret Handshake of Fate (If The World Was You) 2009
Bill Frisell, Disfarmer Theme (Disfarmer) 2009
Joe Martin, Far (Not By Chance) 2009
Taylor Ho Bynum & Spidermonkey Strings, Objects Lost on Journeys (Madeleine
Dreams) 2009
Yayoi Ikawa, Ler. Horizon (Color of Dreams) 2005

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126