[JPL] PLAYLIST: "General Eclectic", WCVF-FM, 9/18/09

Tom Bingham mason2042 at gmail.com
Sat Sep 19 19:30:08 EDT 2009

 Day of the Outlaw - Morning Star - Black Mountain Majesty

Katie Melua - Mary Pickford - Pictures

Josh Johnson - By the Time I Found Myself - Everyday, All the Way, Average
Man

Louis Landon - Imagine - Solo Piano For Peace

Andy Mason - Bride On Home - Stories Told

Josh Davis Band - House in the Hills - CD single

Bryan G. Rowe and Phil Munds - Laura's Dance - Spiorad

Second Wind Bandits - Baby Let's Ride - A Gift of Love

Mitchell and Leona Lurie - Brahms: Sonata in F Minor, Op. 120, No. 1: Vivace
- Brahms Two Sonatas For Clarinet and Piano

David McAdams - Rise and Shine - Short Road We're On

Jaerv - Springar - Inrikes

Lacey Black - Joplin: Peacherine Rag - Ragtime and Saloon Songs: Golden
Favorites

Kelly Moore - Puddleglum's Misery - Silently Hoping (promo EP)

Marco Granados - La Abuelita - Music of Venezuela

Big Gilson - It's Hard To Say Goodbye - Sentenced To Living

Arve Henriksen - Recording Angel - Cartography

Susan Werner - Don't Let Me Be Misunderstood - Classics

Roy Bailey - Anna Mae - Below the Radar

JaLaLa - Dream - That Old Mercer Magic!

Flora Ware - You Don't Know What Love Is - Insight

Duane Malinowski - Bright Star Polka - Through the Years

Zakiya Hooker - Cold Cold Feeling - Keeping It Real

David Holt & Josh Goforth - Things Are Coming My Way - Cutting Loose

Bonsoir Catin - Si Je Pourrais Oublier - Vive L'Amour

Moraine - $9 Pay-Per-View Lifetime TV Movie - Manifest DeNsity

Lightnin' Rod & the Thunderbolts - All American Blues - All American Blues

Cooper & Johnson - Blues Collision - Common Journey

There will be no "General Eclectic" program next week (9/25/09). See you on
October 2, when (if all goes well) there will be an in-person interview with
and performance by singer-songwriter David Cloyd.

--
Tom Bingham
"General Eclectic" - streaming Fridays 10 AM-noon at