[JPL] playlist: taintradio.org - taint town live 09-20-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sun Sep 20 02:45:49 EDT 2009

taint town live 09-20-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
friday & saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
CéU, Concrete Jungle/Roda (Bombay Dub Orchestra's Grateful Dub Mix) (CéU)
2007
James Carter, John Medeski, Christian McBride, Adam Rogers, Joey Baron,
title (Heaven On Earth - James Carter Live At The Blue Note) 2009
The Fonda/Stevens Group, Changing Tides (Memphis) 2009
John Martyn, Dreams By The Sea (Solid Air) 1973
Conjure feat. Ishmael Reed, At an Azabu Cafe (Bad Mouth)
Ersahin-Truffaz-Madsen-Rueckert-Penman, title (Our Theory) 2006
Gerald Clayton, Trapped in Dream (two-shade) 2009
Allen Toussaint, St. James Infirmary (The Bright Mississippi) 2009
Madeleine Peyroux, Don't Wait Too Long (Careless Love) 2004

1am
Olu Dara, Red Ant (Neighborhoods)
Joel Frahm & Bruce Katz, Maybe I'm a Fool (Project A) 2009
Fay Victor Ensemble, Joe's Car (The Freesong Suite) 2009
The Fully Celebrated, Brothers of Heliopolis (Drunk on the Blood of the Holy
Ones) 2009
Pig in a Can, title/Tried To Get Along (You Can't Poison a Pig) 2003
CC Adcock, Love & Gold (Lafayette Marquis) 2004
Papa Mali, Little Moses (Do Your Thing) 2007
JD Souther, Journey Down the Nile (If The World Was You) 2009
Mario Grigorov, Cuban Soil, Cubqan Sun (Paris to Cuba) 2009
Diego Urcola, Cuarenta que son uno (Libertango)

2am
Venissa Santi, Embraceable You (Bienvenida) 2009
McCoy Tyner, I Should Care (Solo) 2009
Bill Evans & Tony Bennett,But Beautiful
J.D. Souther, One More Night (If The World Was You) 2008
The Claudia Quintet, Adowa (For Gra) (I, Claudia) 2004
Bob Albanese Trio w/Ira Sullvan, Morning Nocturne (One Way / Detour) 2009
Yasmin Levy, Locura (Madness) (La Juderia: Ladino Meets Flamenco) 2005
itsnotyouitsme, a moment for nick drake (walled gardens) 2007

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126