[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR NEW ORLEANS ROOTS & MORE 9/20/09 WRIR-FM RICHMOND, VA

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 13:48:30 EDT 2009

HOUR 1

Leigh Harris / Paint This Town / House of Secrets / Deeva  Records
Linnzi Zaorski / Do You Know What It Means to Miss New Orleans / Hot  Wax
and Whiskey / LZ Music
Bob French's Original Tuxedo Jazz Band / At Last /  Live at New Orleans
Jazz Fest 2004 / Tuxedo Records
Betsy Braud and the Jazz  Nurse Prescription / Bunny Girls Bop / Just What
The Doctor Ordered / BB  Music
Canadian Brass / Way Down Yonder in New Orleans / Swing That Music - A
Tribute to Louis Armstrong / Opening Day (2009)
Nicholas Payton / Tight Like  This / Dear Louis / Verve
Irvin Mayfield and Ellis Marsalis / Mo' Betta Blues  / Love Songs, Ballads
and Standards / Basin Street
Terence Blanchard / On The  Sunny Side of the Street / Let's Get Lost /
Sony Classical
John Scofield / 99  and a Half / Piety Street / Emarcy (2009)
John Coltrane / Come Rain or Come  Shine / Fearless Leader sampler /
Prestige

HOUR 2

Dr. John /  Accentuate the Positive / Dr. John - The Definitive Pop
Collection /  ATCO-Rhino
Troy Andrews / Nora's Cooking / Trombone Shorty's Swingin' Gate /
Louisiana Red Hot Records
Dr. Michael White / Ooh La La (Danse Creole) / Blue  Crescent / Basin Street
Ronni Magri and His New Orleans Jazz Band / Oyster  Girl / Shim Sham Revue
/ Jubilee Music
Kermit Ruffins / I Can See Clearly Now  / Livin' A Treme Life / Basin
Street (2009)
Stefon Harris and Blackout / Gone  / Urbanus / Concord Jazz (2009)
Ben Neuman / Blame It On My Youth /  Introductions / OA2 Records (2009)
Gretchen Parlato / I Can't Help It / In A  Dream / ObliqSound (2009)
New Orleans Nightcrawlers / Funky Liza / Funknicity  / Rounder