[JPL] PLAYLIST FOR BEBOP & BEYOND WITH MR. JAZZ FOR 9/20/09 WRIR-FM RICHMOND, VA

MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com MRJAZZOFNO at aol.com
Sun Sep 20 13:50:00 EDT 2009

Birthdays this week include: Steve Coleman, Joe Temperley, Chico Hamilton,
Marlena Shaw, Frank Foster, Les McCann, John Coltrane, Ray Charles, Jay
Hoggard,  Billy Pierce, Sam Rivers and Gary Bartz.

HOUR # !

Horace  Silver/We've Got Silver @ Six/Hard Bop Grandpop/Impulse
Roy Hargrove Big  Band/My Funny Valentine/Emergence/Emarcy/2009
Robert Glasper/Downtime/Double  Booked/Blue Note/2009
Bill Easley/Don't Get Around Much Anymore/Hearing  Voices/18th & Vine
2009
Eldar/Blues Sketch in  Clave/Virtue/Masterworks/2009
Gerald Wilson/Before Motown/Detroit/Mack  Avenue/2009
Joe Locke-David Hazeltine/Convocation/Mutual Admiration Society  2/
Sharp Nine/2009
Heath Brothers/Autumn in New York/Endurance/Jazz  Legacy/2009

HOUR # 2

The Brother Thelonius Quintet/Brother  Thelonius/NCBC Music/2009
Mike  DiRubbo/Repercussion/Repercussion/Positone/2009
Gerald Clayton/Con  Alma/two-shade/Artist Share/2009
James Moody/'Round Midnight/Moody  4A/IPO/2009
Mark Isham-Kate Ceberano/In My  Solitude/Bittersweet/Earle-
Tones/2009
Godfathers of Groove/Autumn Leaves/  Volume 3/18th &
Vine/2009
Wayne Wallace/Mojito Cafe/Bien Bien  !/Patois/2009
Chuck Owen & the Jazz Surge/Slings & Arrows/The  Comet's
Tail/MaMa/2009

SO MUCH MUSIC......SO LITTLE TIME