[JPL] PLAYLIST WBGU CMJ Top 10+adds

Mark Zaborney mzaborney at wcnet.org
Tue Sep 22 01:00:43 EDT 2009

Bowling Green State University
WBGU, 88.1FM
120 West Hall
Bowling Green OH 43403-0235
419-352-2266, 419-372-8657
wbgufm.com
Mark Zaborney, jazz director

WBGU's CMJ Jazz Top 10, Sept. 21, 2009

Jackie Ryan		Doozy			Open Art
Jack Prather		Shades
John Patitucci Trio	Remembrance		Concord Jazz
Laurence Hobgood	When the Heart Dances			NaimJazz
Jerry Bergonzi		Simply Put		Savant
Joan Belgrave		Excitable		Detroit Jazz Musicians CoOp
John Surman		Brewster's Rooster	ECM
Tessa Souter		Obsession		Motema
Terence Blanchard	Choices			Concord Jazz
Matt Wilson Quartet	That's Gonna Leave A Mark		Palmetto

...the next 10

Jessica Williams	Art of the Piano		Origin
Terrence Brewer		Groovin Wes		StrongBrew
JLocke/DHazeltine	Mutual Admiration Society2		Sharp Nine
Freddie Hubbard/New Jazz Composers	On the Real Side	4Q/Times Square
Bobby Sanabria		Kenya Revisited Live	Jazzheads
Stanley Clarke Trio	Jazz in the Garden	HeadsUp
Fareed Haque		Flat Planet		Owl Studios
CAllen/RWhitaker	Work to Do		Mack Ave
JoeLovanoUsFive	Folk Art			Blue Note
Dave Frishberg		Retromania		Arbors Jazz

Adds

NY Jazz Repertory Orch		Le Jazz Hot	Planet Arts
Peter Hand Big Band	The Wizard of Jazz	Savant
JFrahm/BKatz		Project A		Anzic
Rick Germanson	Off The Cuff		Owl Studios
Ted Kooshian		Underdog 		Summit
Steve Kuhn Trio		Mostly Coltrane		ECM
McCoy Tyner		Solo			MTM/HalfNote
Freddy Cole		Dreamer In Me		High Note
Gerald Wilson Orch	Detroit			Mack Ave
Monterey Quartet	Live at 2007 MJF	MJFR
Nina Sheldon		Harvest			Jazzed Media
Heath Bros		Endurance		Jazz Legacy Productions
Bill Heid		Wylie Ave		Doodlin
James Moody		4A			ipo
Robert Glasper		Double Booked		Blue Note
Joe Martin		Not By Chance		Anzic
Eldar			Virtue			Masterworks Jazz
Frank Glover		Politico			Owl Studios
Mel Carter		Heart and Soul Of...	CSPMusic
Helio Alves		It's Clear		Reservoir
Mark Levine		Off & On		Left Coast Clave
Stefon Harris		Urbanus		Concord Jazz
Luis Bonilla		I Talking Now!		Planet Arts/NJC
Gretchen Parlato	In A Dream		Obliqsound
Diverse			Diverse			Origin
Bill Carter		Psalms w/o Words	Presbybop Music
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey	One Day In Brooklyn	Kinnara
Jeremy Davenpot	We'll Dance Till Dawn	Basin St
Sarah DeLeo		In Heaven Tonight	Sweet Sassy Music
Wayne Wallace		Bien, Bien		Patois
Count Basie Orch	Swinging, Singing, Playing	Mack Ave
Alvin Queen		Mighty Long Way	JustinTime
Chuck Owen		The Comet's Tail	MAMA