[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/21/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 22 06:28:20 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday September 21, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Maynard Ferguson - Brass Attitude - Knee Deep In Rio - (Concord)
*Wayne Wallace - ¡Bien Bien! - Mojito Cafe - (Patois)
Claudio Roditi - Brazilliance x4 - Rapaz De Bem - (Resonance)
Dave Siebels - With Big Phat Band - Girl Talk - (PBGL)
Jazz @6 - Out Of The Blue - Lodestone - (TNC)
Nelson Kole - self titled - peace Offering - (Agenda)
Dave Valentin - Jungle Garden - Oasis - (grp)
*Herb Alpert & Lani Hall - Anything Goes - Dinorah Morning - (Concord)
Ivan Lins - Millennium - Dinorah, Dinorah - (Mercury)
9:00pm
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - Cookin' With Shorty & Coop - (Primrose Lane)
Jeremy Manasia - After Dark - Just One Of Those Things - (Positone)
Fourplay - Between the Sheets - Monterey - (Warner Bros.)
Miami Saxophone Quartet - Fourtified - Dancing On A Cloud - (Fourtitude)
*Greta Matassa - I Wanna Be Loved - Chan's Song - (Resonance)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - One Must Forgive - (Columbia)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - I'm Glad There Is You - (Columbia)
Grover Washington, Jr. - All My Tomorrows - Happenstance - (Columbia)
Vince Guaraldi - Greatest Hits - Mr. Lucky - (Fantasy)
10:00pm
Eliane Elias - Impulsive! - So In Love - (Stunt)
Eliane Elias - Paulistana - So In Love - (Blue Note)
Red Holloway - Go Red Go! - Wave - (Delmark)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - You Took Advantage Of Me - (ECM)
Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - Blues For Keren - (Emdan)
Planet Jazz - In Orbit - Dual Highway - (Sharp 9)
Hiroko Kokubu - Moments - Alone Again - (JVC)
11:00pm
Bobby Shew - Salsa Caliente - Mambo Galante - (MAMA)
Ron Escheté - In the Middle - Autumn Leaves/Indian Summer - (Rev Jazz)
John Hicks - Is That So? - I'll Remember April - (Timeless)
Helge Lien - Hello Troll - It Is What It Is, But It Is - (Ozella)
Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Bossa '68 - (Chicago Sessions)

*Recent release