[JPL] JPL emails

david avery info at powderfingerpromo.com
Tue Sep 22 09:13:05 EDT 2009

Ed, I also have a listserv issue that I don't know how to resolve because I
don't know if it's a problem on my end or with how the listserv functions.
I was using an AOL address for the JPL, but switched over to our company
email because i'd get a message every so often telling me that a post i'd
made on the JPL bounced back from the following addresses...and then it
would list a whole lot of email addresses. Now that I'm using the
powderfingerpromo.com address, which is powered via Google business apps, I
get that same message, but now it seems to happen every time I post
something. Any thoughts?
Thanks,
-David Avery