[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-22-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Sep 22 16:11:18 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-22-09

 Theme

  BREAK

Stan Getz - Early Autumn - The Definitive Stan Getz (Verve)
John Coltrane And Johnny Hartman - Autumn Serenade - John Coltrane And
Johnny Hartman (Impulse)
Nat Adderley Quintet - Autumn Leaves - We Remember Cannon (In + Out)

  BREAK

Kyle Asche Organ Trio ftr. Melvin Rhyne - Gentle Rain - Blues For Mel
(Tippin')
David "Fathead" Newman - I Wish You Love - Autumn Jazz (32 Jazz)
Scott Hamilton - Autumn Nocturne - Nocturnes & Serenades (Concord)
Roy Hargrove - September In The Rain - Approaching Standards (RCA/Novus)
Kenny Burrell - My One And Only Love - Autumn Jazz (32 Jazz)
The David Murray Quartet - September Song - Seasons (Pow Wow Jazz)
Chet Baker - Autumn Leaves - She Was Too Good To Me (CTI)
Derrick Gardner & The Jazz Prophets + 2 - Autumn In New York - Echoes
Of Ethnicity (OwlStudios) [C]

  BREAK

Pete Malinverni - Autumn In New York - Autumn In New York (Reservoir)
Dominick Farinacci - Libertango - Lovers, Tales And Dances (KOCH)

  BREAK

Harry Connick, Jr. - I Only Have Eyes For You - Only You (Columbia)
Sara Gazarek - I've Got A Great Idea - Return To You (Native Language)
Chris Connor - I'm Glad There Is You - Warm Cool: The Atlantic Years
(32 Jazz)
Herb Alpert & Lani Hall - Let's Face The Music And Dance - Anything
Goes (Concord Jazz)
Kurt Elling - You Are Too Beautiful - Dedicated To You: Kurt Elling
Sings The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman (Concord) [C]
Art Lillard's On Time Band - In A Sentimental Mood - It's Time (Summit)
[C]

  BREAK

Duke Ellington Orchestra - Happy Go Lucky Local (Part 1) - Duke
Ellington Orchestra (Laserlight)
Duke Ellington Orchestra - Happy Go Lucky Local (Part 2) - Duke
Ellington Orchestra (Laserlight)

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)