[JPL] Unconscious Desires playlist from KSJS 90.5 FM

kevin ariente kevin at ksjs.org
Wed Sep 23 00:38:52 EDT 2009

Unconscious Desires

6pm

Troublemakers--Too Old To Die--Hi:Fidelity Lounge
Mike Stern--That's All It Is--Big Neighborhood
Dani Wilde--Little By Little--Heal My Blues
Robert Walker--Johnnie B. Goode--M For Mississippi
Pharaoh's Daughter--Ka Ribbon--Haran
Ramsey Lewis--Brazilica--Ivory Pyramid
Woodbrain--Pottsville Conglomerate--Swimming in Turpentine
Jim Rotondi--What'd I Say--Blues For Brother Ray
The R&B Bombers--Talk is Cheap--Bad Behaviour
Holland/Rubalcaba/Potter/Harland--Treachery--Monterey Quartet

7pm

Gil Scott-Heron--Home is Where the Hatred Is--Evolution (and Flashback)
Robert Glasper--Butterfly--Double Booked
Chick Willis--Soul Of A Man--Hit & Run Blues
Otis Taylor--Hookers in the Street--Below the Fold
Burguitos--Por Los Besos Que Me Das--Espana
Rabih Abou-Khalil--A Tooth Lost--Tarab
Jacob Fred Jazz Odyssey--Drethoven--One Day in Brooklyn
Ben Dowling--World Rising--World Rising
Robert Cray--Trouble & Pain--This Time
Stefon Harris and Blackout--Tanktified--Urbanus

8pm

Vijay Iyer/Mike Ladd--Jon Stewart on Crossfire--Still Life with Commentator
Brian Bromberg--Slap Happy--It Is What It Is
Chris Watson--Fighting Off A Chill--Just For Show...
Kelly Hunt--You Got To Be the Vessel--Mercy
Sir Shina Peters & His International Stars--Yabis--Nigeria 70
Bombay Jayashri--Zara Zara--India
Loomis/Wood/Hunter/Fischer--HAF--Spoken
Jim Snidero--Big "T"--Crossfire
Sista Monica Parker--Behind My Back--Soul Blues & Ballads
John Beasley--Shatita Boom Boom--Positootly

9pm

Djam Karet--Dr. Money--Recollection Harvest
John Patitucci--Messaien's Gumbo--Remembrance
Johnny Rawls--Gasoline On the Fire--Ace of Spades
Alice Russell--Two Steps--Pot of Gold
The Black Seeds--Srugglers Dub--Solid Ground
Lee "Scratch" Perry vs. King Tubby--Crazy Baalheads--7X7
John Hebert--Ciao Monkey--Byzantine Monkey
Eldar--Blues Sketch in Clave--Virtue
Bobby Selvaggio--Timbuktu Step--Modern Times

Kevin Foley Ariente
KSJS 90.5 FM
Unconscious Desires
Funk/Jazz/Blues/World/Beyond