[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/22/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Wed Sep 23 06:27:28 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Tuesday September 22, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Gerald Wilson - Detroit - Everywhere - (Mack Avenue)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - Natural - Pamela - (Philips)
*Brian Bromberg - It Is What It Is - Heaven - (Artistry)
Tania Maria - Viva Brazil - One Note Samba - (Concord)
Manfredo Fest - Oferenda - Invitation - (dmp)
Gary Meek - Step 7 - Be-Bop - (A440)
*Roberta Gambarini - So In Love - You Must Believe In Spring - (EmArcy)
Erroll Garner - Seeing Is Believing - For Once In My Life - (Telarc)
9:00pm
Claus Ogerman - Gate Of Dreams - Time Passed Autumn Parts I-II-III - (Warner Bros.)
*Kenny MacKenzie - There You Are - If I Should Lose You - (KMT)
*Kevin Hays - You've Got A Friend - You've Got A Friend -(Jazz Eyes)
*Jim Rotondi - Blues For Brother Ray - Makin' Whoopee - (Positone)
*Paul Gormley - Our Delight - Sweet And Lovely - (Talking Dog)
Hiroshi Takashima - Hiroshi Meets Takahiro Toyoda - Lush Life ~ Little Girl Blue - (WN)
10:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - A Train - (MAMA)
Milt Jackson - Reverence And Compassion - This Masquerade - (Qwest)
*Heath Brothers - Endurance - Changes - (JLP)
Ronnie Rathers - Nut 'N But A Groove - Mr Allen - (RRM)
Dan Adler - All Things Familiar - Emily - (Emdan)
*Tamir Hendelman - Playground - Cape Verdean Blues - (Swing Bros.)
Matt Criscuolo - Melancholia - Tell Me A Bedtime Story - (Matt)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - Minha Saudade - (Blue Note)
11:00pm
*Roy Hargrove - Emergence - Requiem - (EmArcy)
Marcus Roberts - Time And Circumstance - Exploration - (Columbia)
Rique Pantoja - Live In L.A. - Pra Lili - (Net)
*Charlie Shoemake/Terry Trotter - Inside - I'll Keep Loving You - (CMG)
Brenda Russell - Greatest Hits - So Good, So Right - (A&M)

*Recent release