[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-23-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Wed Sep 23 16:09:36 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-23-09

 Theme

  BREAK

John Coltrane Quartet - Out Of This World - Coltrane (Impulse)
John Coltrane Quartet - Soul Eyes - Coltrane (Impulse)

  BREAK

McCoy Tyner - You Taught My Heart To Sing - Solo: Live From San
Francisco (HalfNote)
McCoy Tyner - Impressions - Milestone Profiles (Milestone)
Jimmy Smith - No Doubt About It - Prime Time (Milestone)
Jimmy Scott - I Thought About You - Moon Glow (Milestone)
Bob Albanese Trio w/ Ira Sullivan - Midnight Sun - One Way / Detour
(Zoho)
Joe Martin - Semente - Not By Chance (Anzic) [C]
Kevin Deitz - Skyline - Skylines (Origin) [C]
Amina Figarova - "A" Dance - Above The Clouds (Munich)
Bill Banfield Band - Equinox - Spring Forward (Innova)
Sophie Milman - I Concentrate On You - Take Love Easy (Linus)

  BREAK

Chicago Yestet - Holy, Holy, Holy - Jazz Is Politics (self-released)
Cyrus Chestnut - All Creatures Of Our God And King - Spirit (JLP) [C]
Cooper & Johnson - All The Things You Are - Common Journey
(self-released)
The McCarron Bros. - New Life - Way Down In Brooklyn (Deep Tone) [C]
Pat Metheny w/ Christian McBride & Antonio Sanchez - Day Trip - Day
Trip (Nonesuch)
Jimmy Heath - The Time And The Place - The Time And The Place (Landmark)
The Monterey Quartet - Step To It - Live At The 2007 Monterey Jazz
Festival (MJF)

  BREAK