[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/23/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Sep 24 06:22:02 EDT 2009

  Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday September 23, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Blue Wisp Band - Rollin' With Von Ohlen - Mr. Broadway - (Sea Breeze)
*Jon Mayer - Nightscape - Dancing In The Dark - (Reservoir)
*Kyle Asche - Blues For Mel - Watch What Happens - (Tippin')
Kenny Barron - Live At Bradley's - Canadian Sunset - (Sunnyside)
*Carl Allen & Rodney Whitaker - Work To Do - Speak To My Heart - (Mack Avenue)
Gene Harris - Black And Blue - Another Star - (Concord)
Gene Harris - Black And Blue - The Best Things In Life Are Free - (Concord)
9:00pm
George Duke - Reach For It - Diamonds - (Columbia)
Miami Saxophone Quartet - Fourtified - Spunky - (Fourtitude)
Tom Warrington - The Mountain - Everything I Love - (Jazz Compass)
*Roberta Gambarini - So In Love - You Must Believe In Spring - (EmArcy)
Dave Glenn - National Pastime - Roberto Clemente Bridge - (Origin)
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - Cheryl - (Primrose Lane)
* Freddy Cole - The Dreamer In Me - Send For Me - (HighNote)
*Mark Levine - Off & On - A Saudade Mata A Gente - (Left Coast)
10:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - Fluffy - (MAMA)
Super Sax - Stone Bird - Confirmation - (Columbia)
Keith Jarrett - Yesterdays - You've Chan-ged - (ECM)
*Heath Brothers - Endurance - Autumn In New York - (JLP)
Johnny Hartman - For Trane - Violets For Your Furs - (Blue Note)
Marshall Vente - Marshall Arts - Samba Into The New Age - (Chicago Sessions)
11:00pm
Super Sax - Stone Bird - Salt Peanuts - (Columbia)
Grover Washington, Jr. - Discovery - Our Love Will Never Die - (Prestige)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Wives And Lovers - (Owl)
*Lanny Morgan - "6" - Bird Song - (ACM)
Jimmy Smith - Back At The Chicken Shack - When I Grow To Old To Dream - (Blue Note)
Jimmy Smith - Back At The Chicken Shack - Messy Bessie - (Blue Note)

*Recent release