[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Sep 23 20:48:58 EDT 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 9/23/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Roy Hargrove Big Band - Emergence
James Moody - 4A
Tamir Hendelman - Playground
Jessica Williams - The Art of the Piano
Sergio Salvatore & Christos Rafalides - Dark Sand
Jackie Ryan - Doozy
Mike Stern - Big Neighborhood
Cyrus Chestnut - Spirit
Eldar - Virtue
Robert Glasper - Double Booked
11-20
Heath Brothers - Endurance
Stephon Harris - Urbanus
Godfathers of Groove – 3
Jim Rotondi - Blues for Brother Ray
McCoy Tyner  - Solo
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You
Gretchen Parlato - In a Dream
Roberta Gambarini - So In Love
Laurence Hobgood - When the Heart Dances
James Carter - Heaven on Earth
and...
Jane Bunnett - Embracing Voices
Lisa Hilton - Twilight & Blues
Mike DiRubbo - Repercussion
Anne Drummond - Like Water
Christian McBride - Kind of Brown
Terence Blanchard - Choices
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I'm BeBoppin' Too
Chris Pasin - Detour Ahead
Reuben Wilson - Azure Te
Peter Hand Big Band - The Wizard of Jazz
Sean Lyons - Roar of Lyons
Iris Ornig - New Ground - Gema
Willie Nelson - American Classic
Diverse - Diverse
Brother Thelonious Quintet - Brother Thelonious
Yaron Herman - Muse
Rodney Jones - A Thousand Small Things
Benny Reid - Escaping Shadows
Jim Snidero - Crossfire
Mark Levine & the Latin Tinge - Off & On
Etienne Charles - Folklore
Sam Yahel - Hometown - Posi-Tone
Jesse Jones Jr. - The So Then Collection
Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - 18th & Vine
Stanley Clarke - Jazz in the Garden - Heads Up
Eric Mintel - 50 Years After... A Tribute to Dave Brubeck
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie
Joe Martin - Not by Chance
David 'Fathead' Newman - The Blessing
Yotam Silberstein - Next Page
Venissa Santi - Bienvida - Sunnyside
John Proulx - Baker's Dozen
Bobby Broom - Plays for Monk
Cory Weeds - Coming Up Weeds
Lew Del Gatto & Bob Keller - To Al and Zoot, With Love
Adds:
Dave Braham - ... To Be Free
Francesco Cafiso - Angelica
John Hicks - I Remember You
Jill O'Hara - Alone Together
Osland Dailey Jazztet - Evidence
Sachal Vasandani - We Move

Doodlin' -September 22, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - Song
Lambert, Hendricks & Ross – Twisted - Doodlin
Dave Braham - ... To Be Free - Taking a Chance on Love
John Hicks - I Remember You - Everytime We Say Goodbye

Live interview with Jill O’Hara
Jill O'Hara - Alone Together - Rollin'
Jill O'Hara - Alone Together - Ten Cents a Dance
Jill O'Hara – Alone Together - Kitchen Man
Jill O'Hara - Alone Together - Old Man

Tamir Hendelman - Playground - I'm Old Fashioned
Osland Dailey Jazztet - Evidence - Long As You Know You're Living Yours

Francesco Cafiso - Angelica - Angelica
Cyrus Chestnut - Spirit - All by All
Sachal Vasandani - We Move - We Move

Laurence Hobgood - When the Heart Dances - Stairway to the Stars
Lenora Z. Helm - Chronicles of a Butterfly - Just You, Just Me
Roger Rosenberg - Baritonality - Spring Can Really Hang You Up the Most

Sergio Salvatore & Christos Rafalides - Dark Sand - Suite Together
(Part II)
George Colligan - Come Together - To the Wall
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'