[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-24-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Thu Sep 24 16:11:05 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-24-09

 Theme

  BREAK

Fred Taylor Trio - Swinging Shepherd Blues / Bag's Groove - Live At
Cecil's Volume 1 (self-released)
Gary Burton/Pat Metheny/Steve Swallow/Antonio Sanchez - Question And
Answer - Quartet Live (Concord)

  BREAK

Charlie Byrd - Autumn In New York - For Louis (Concord)
James Andrews - Your Mama Don't Dance - Satchmo Of The Ghetto (NYNO)
Louis Armstrong & His Hot Seven ftr. Earl Hines - Monday Date - The Hot
Fives & Hot Sevens, Volume III (Columbia)
Louis Armstrong & His Hot Seven - Don't Jive Me - The Hot Fives & Hot
Sevens, Volume III (Columbia)
The Terence Blanchard Group - Byus - Choices (Concord) [C]
Red Garland - Stompin' At The Savoy - Red Garland's Piano (Prestige)
Red Garland - I Know Why (And So Do You) - Red Garland's Piano
(Prestige)

  BREAK

George Stone Big Band - Autumn Leaves - Piece By Piece (Sea Breeze Jazz)
Roy Wiegand Jazz Orchestra - Wave - Stan - The Big Sur (Sea Breeze Jazz)

  BREAK

Lisa Hilton - What's Going On/Extended Take - Twilight & Blues (Ruby
Slippers Productions) [C]
Karrin Allyson - I Cover The Waterfront - Sweet Home Cokkin' (Concord)
Steve Davis - Yardbird Suite - Eloquence (JLP) [C][a]
Steve Davis - Road Song - Eloquence (JLP) [C][a]
Sharel Cassity - On The Nile - Relentless (JLP) [C][a]
John Patitucci Trio - Mali - Remembrance (Concord) [C]
AJ Kluth Quintet - Atoms For Peace - Twice Now (OA2) [C]
Stefon Harris And Blackout - Minor March - Urbanus (Concord) [C]

  BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)