[JPL] PLYLIST KMHD 89.1 PORTLAND OR NIGHT TRACKS

Ric Mancuso TradesecretsRic at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 18:00:36 EDT 2009

NIGHT TRACKS
hosted by Ric
4232 NE COUCH ST
PORTLAND, OR 97213

All new Jazz Release's Show
" A new Way of Listening to Jazz on KMHD"
 Thursday 9 pm - Midnight 09 24 09

 ms garvey ms garvey roy hargrove big band emergence emarcy
 soundproof dave shank quintet same soul coast
 wild women pamela rose the women of song three handed
 basic hip john brent

 20 Stop Set
 Busy Sunday Diverse Diverse origin
 Fever Joe Beck Golden Earrings whaling city sound
 Firelight Benny Reid Escaping Shadows concord
 Folklore Etienne Charles Folklore self released

 40  Stop set
 Sinner Street Jimmy Carpenter Toiling In Obscurity self released
 Say No Ledisi Turn Me Loose verve
 The Baker's Daughter Azar Lawrence Prayer For My Ancestors furthermore
 Lovesick Blues Bill Frisell Disfarmer nonesuch

 59 Stop Set
 100% Halal Fra Fra Sound Dya So pramisi
 Bubuia CéU Vagarosa six degrees
 Willie Bobo Medley (I Don't Know, Fried Neck Bones And Some Home Fries,
Spanish Grease Poncho Sanchez Psychedelic Blues concord
 joy for leroy bob shimizu signal strength self released

 20   Stop Set
 first gymnopedie jessica williams the art of the piano origin
 Come On Up J.D. Souther If The World Was You slow curve
 Con Alma Gerald Clayton Two-Shade artist share

 40   Stop Set
 Before Motown Gerald Wilson Orchestra Detroit mack ave
 We Move Sachal Vasandani We Move mack ave
 Peeling The Magic Onion David Widelock Trio Skating On The Sidewalk beegum

 59 Stop Set
 Metropolitain Kyle Eastwood Metropolitain rendezvous
 Sleeping AJ Kluth Quintet Twice Now oa2
 Watch Your Step Mimi Jones A New Day hot tone

 20   Stop Set James Carter
 Heaven On Earth James Carter, John Medeski, Christian McBride, Adam Rogers,
Joey Baron Heaven On Earth - James Carter Live At The Blue Note half note
 Turning Into Blue Gretchen Parlato In A Dream (Radio Version) obliq sound

 40 Stop Set
 It Ain't Fair Joel Frahm / Bruce Katz Project A anzirecords
 Green Al Ben Allison Think Free palmetto
 Touching, Feeling, Knowing Ramsey Lewis Songs From The Heart: Ramsey Plays
Ramsey concord