[JPL] WGBH FM in the News

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Thu Sep 24 18:44:29 EDT 2009

There was a 'GBH interviewed on the TV the other night, and he was
indicating that the classical would go over to 99.5, and talk would go
in place of the classical on 89.7. Jazz and folk programing would be
unchanged. I just hope that they do not go for the classical pablum
approach that the automated WCRB broadcast. WGBH's classical programming
has been consistently creative.

Paul