[JPL] WGBH FM in the News

George Thomas jazz at vpr.net
Thu Sep 24 20:05:14 EDT 2009

Steve,

That's what has happened here at VPR. Two services (read network of
transmitters & translators)one all-classical, one news (but with jazz
M-Th 9-11p; Fr 10-mid; other musics Sat & Sun).

My fingers are crossed for all of us.

Bright Moments & Red Beans 'n' Ricely yours,

George

--
Jazz In The Evening with George Thomas
Vermont Public Radio