[JPL] WGBH FM in the News

david avery info at powderfingerpromo.com
Fri Sep 25 06:29:30 EDT 2009

i guess wgbh felt like it had to do something, but this seems like a pretty
risky move. wbur may be the most important news & info station in the npr
system. will wgbh really be able to pick up enough of a slice of npr
news/info audience from wbur that it adds up to more revenue than what
they're generating thru current programming? given wbur's stature it would
seem like the most wgbh could hope for would be to equal its current
audience share with its current programming. i guess we'll see.
good luck to all!
-david avery