[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon -KIPO - Honolulu - 9/24/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Fri Sep 25 09:17:04 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Thursday September 24, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Rique Pantoja - & Chet Baker - Cinema 1 - (Tropical Storm)
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - A Samba For You - (Primrose Lane)
*Jeff Hamilton - Symbiosis - Samba De Martelo - (Capri)
*Andy Martin - Setting The Standard - When Your Lover Has Gone - (Drew Bone)
*Paul Gormley - Our Delight - When Your Lover Has Gone - (Talking Dog)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Up Jumped Spring - (Owl)
*Lanny Morgan - "6" - 213 Ocean Front - (ACM)
*Roberta Gambarini - So In Love - From This Moment On - (EmArcy)
*Mark Levine - Off & On - Off & On - (Left Coast)
Tom Jobim - Millennium - Só Danço O Samba - (Mercury)
9:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - You Must Believe In Spring - (MAMA)
*James Moody - 4A - Secret Love - (ipo)
*Louis Hayes - The Time Keeper - Double Rainbow - (18th & Vine)
*Gary Burton/Pat Metheny - Quartet Live - Sea Journey - (Concord)
Don Sebesky - Moving Lines - Malaguena - (Signature)
*One For All - Return Of The Lineup - Road To Marostica - (Sharp 9)
10:00pm
*Resonance Big Band - Plays Tribute To Oscar Peterson - West Side Story Medley - (Resonance)
*Derrick Gardner - Echoes of Ethnicity - Autumn In New York - (Owl)
*Jack Wilkins - Until It's Time - Two For The Road - MaxJazz)
Bridge Quartet - Day - Wouldn't It Be Loverly - (Origin)
Joe Sample - Old Places Old Faces - Clifton's Gold - (Warner Bros.)
Keith Jarrett - At The Blue Note - Days Of Wine And Roses - (ECM)
11:00pm
Alan Broadbent - Every Time I Think Of You - Every Time I Think Of You - (Artistry)
Bridge Quartet - Night - Green Dolphin Street - (Origin)
Marcus Roberts - Portrait In Blue - I Got Rhythm - (Sony)
Charles Rutherford - Collage - Royal - (Sea Breeze)
Carl Saunders - Exploration - The Hook - (MAMA)
Diana Krall - When I Look Into Your Eyes - Let's Fall In Love - (Verve)

*Recent release