[JPL] Branford Marsalis thoughts on "Nerd Jazz"

Jackson, Bobby Bobby.Jackson at ideastream.org
Fri Sep 25 12:26:49 EDT 2009

I love Branford's playing.  One of the highlights for me listening to
Bran is his quartets interpretation of "A Love Supreme."  I'm also
partial to "Crazy People Music" and the first "Buckshot LeFonque"
recording.

I saw Buckshot "live" and it was amazing to see how "connected" the
audience was to his band!!!

Aloha,

Bran