[JPL] catching up

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Fri Sep 25 14:38:36 EDT 2009

Back in town after a 2 week Northwest adventure. Got to hang with Jan and Ric Mancuso in Portland, and in Seattle with Origin's John Bishop and Chad McCullough - what a great JPL group we have!  Caught wonderful concerts of Jessica WIlliams and Gretchen Parlato in Seattle.   Other highlights included hiking around Mt Ranier, complete with a bear  -truly inspiring!  Now to deal with the mountain of cds awaiting listening... and that's an "Oh my"!

(and front row seats to Mingus /Ra tomorrow night...)

Susan

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC  27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org