[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-25-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Fri Sep 25 16:27:16 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 1:00pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-25-09

 Theme

  BREAK

John Coltrane w/ Al Cohn, Hank Mobley & Zoot Sims - Tenor Conclave -
Interplay Boxed Set Sampler (Prestige)
John Coltrane - I Hear A Rhapsody -  Fearless Leader Boxed Set Sampler
(Prestige)
John Coltrane - I Love You - Lush Life (Prestige)
Nat Adderley Quintet - Autumn Leaves - We Remember Cannon (In+Out)

  BREAK

Karrin Allyson - Autumn Leaves (Les Fueilles Mortes) - Collage (Concord)
Bob Florence Limited Edition - Autumn - Jewels (Discovery)
Heath Brothers - Autumn In New York - Endurance (JLP) [C]
Steve Davis - How Deep Is The Ocean - Eloquence (JLP) [C]
Sophie Milman - My One And Only Love - Take Love Easy (Linus) [C]
Kurt Elling - Say It (Over And Over Again) - Dedicated To You: Kurt
Elling Sings The Music Of Coltrane And Hartman (Concord) [C]
Kenny Dorham - My Ideal - Quiet Kenny (New Jazz)
Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)

  BREAK