[JPL] playlist: taint town live 09-26-09

Bob Rogers taintradio at gmail.com
Sat Sep 26 02:57:49 EDT 2009

taint town live 09-26-09
monday & wednesday 9pm-midnight (eastern)
friday & saturday night midnight-3am

midnight*
Paul Tynan, The Lure of the Underground (Bicoastal Collective: Chapter One)
2009
Jon Irabagon's Outright!,That Was Then  (Jon Irabagon's Outright!) 2008
Heernt, Quick Groove Rolling (Locked In A Basement) 2006
Tin Hat Trio, Compay Tin Hat Trio, (Book Of Silk) 2004
Norma Winstone, Ciant (Distances) 2008
Ben Allison, Broke (Think Free) 2009
JD Souther, The Secret Hahdshake of Fate (If The World Was You) 2009
Simon Fisk, Monkey Waits (Vague Hotels) 2008
Laika Fatien, You Can't Lose A Broken Heart (Misery) 2008
The Microscopic Quartet, Lt. Cassawary (Lobster Leaps In) 2008

1am
Jessica Jones Quartet, I'm Calling/Loose Pajamas (Word) 2008
Jacam Manricks, Move (Labyrinth) 2009
Darryl Harper, Tilant, Zare, Nega [Ethiopia: Yesterday, Today, Tomorrow]
(Stories in Real Time) 2009
Claudia Acuna, VuelvoAl Sur (en este momento) 2009
Darcy James Argue's Secret Society, Phobos (Infernal Machines) 2009
Gretchen Parlato, Turning Into Blue (In a Dream) 2009

2am
Gerald Wilson, title (Detroit) 2009
Thomas Marriott, Detour Ahead (Flexicon) 2009
Marlene VerPlanck, I've Got You Under My Skin (Once There Was a Moon) 2008
Gerald Cleaver, All of You (two-shade) 2009
David Finezynski, Phoenix Rising (KiF Express) 2008
Joe Martin, In the Meantime (Not By Chance) 2009
Bobby Bradford-Tom Heasley-Ken Rosser, title (Varistar) 2009
Michel Benita, Round & Round (Ramblin') 2007

*time is relative
--
Bob Rogers
taintradio.org, an international venue for independent producers
taintradio at gmail.com
919.413.4126