[JPL] Playlist, Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, WHFC-FM 91.1

Desert Island Jazz desert.island.jazz at verizon.net
Sat Sep 26 15:07:32 EDT 2009

Playlist for Desert Island Jazz with Dave May, Saturday, 9-26-09, 5 to 7
PM Eastern, WHFC-FM 91.1, Bel Air, MD.

Audio stream link is on the program website, www.desertislandjazz.net.

TITLE    ALBUM    LABEL    ARTIST    TIME

TAKE TEN (intro)    COMPLETE DESMOND/HALL QUARTET    MOSAIC    PAUL
DESMOND/JIM HALL    3:10
WALK SPIRIT, TALK SPIRIT    McCOY TYNER QUARTET    HALF NOTE    McCOY
TYNER QUARTET    9:31
LONG AGO AND FAR AWAY    DOUBLE PLAY    CONCORD    DAVE McKENNA TRIO    3:48

JAZZ MOMENTS    SYNDICATED FEATURE    NEA        1:30

ON THE NILE    RELENTLESS    JAZZ LEGACY    SHAREL CASSITY    8:39
ONCE IN AWHILE    MY DEAR LITTLE SWEETHEART    ROOST    JOHNNY SMITH    3:01
SOMEBODY LOVES ME    ECLECTICITY    FLY-IN    PAUL HOWSHALL    5:05

SOUL BURST    SOUL BURST    VERVE    CAL TJADER    4:38
DOOZY    DOOZY    OPEN ART    JACKIE RYAN    4:09
ROAD SONG    ELOQUENCE    JAZZ LEGACY    STEVE DAVIS    6:02
WHEN I FIRST SAW YOU    CHARMED LIFE    SELF-PRODUCED    SHAYNEE
RAINBOLT    2:13

FLAMENCO SKETCHES    KIND OF BLUE    COLUMBIA    MILES DAVIS    9:25
AFTER THE RAIN    GENTLE SIDE OF JOHN COLTRANE    IMPULSE!    JOHN
COLTRANE    4:10
I'VE GOT THE WORLD ON A STRING    ANITA SINGS THE MOST    VERVE    ANITA
O'DAY    3:59

I SEE    PARIS TO CUBA    WARM & GENUINE    MARIO GRIGOROV    5:17
I CAN'T HELP IT    IN A DREAM    OBLIQSOUND    GRETCHEN PARLATO    4:49
LA SHEA'S WALK    GET READY    MACK AVENUE    CARL ALLEN+RODNEY
WHITAKER    8:04

AFRICAN MOOD    CHECK-IN    SOUL NOTE    THE ROBERTO MAGRIS EUROPLANE
9:35
SAMBA TRISTE    FROM THE BOTTOM    RIVERSIDE    BOBBY TIMMONS    3:18
YOU LOOK GOOD TO ME    WE GET REQUESTS    VERVE    OSCAR PETERSON
TRIO    4:54