[JPL] KRCB PLAYLIST 09-26-09

Toby Gleason toby_gleason at sbcglobal.net
Mon Sep 28 13:27:18 EDT 2009

PLAYLIST
KRCB-FM, Santa Rosa
91.1 & 90.9 fm
www.krcb.org

09-26-09
Jazz Connections
Host: Toby Gleason

MJQ-Ralph's New Blues-Concorde-Prestige
Monterey Quartet-Otra Mirada-ive @ '07 MJF-MJF
Christian McBride-Theme For Kareem-Kind Of Brown-Mack Ave.
James Moody-East Of The Sun-4A-IPO
Dizzy Gillespie All Star Big Band-I'm Bee Boppin', Too-I'm Bee Boppin'
Too-Halfnote
Count Basie Big Band-Blues On Mack Ave.-Swingin', Singin', Playin'-
Mack Ave.
Heath Bros.-Changes-Endurance-Jazz Legacy
Godfather's Of Groove-You Send Me-Godfathers Of Groove 2-18th & Vine
Jerry Granelli & V16-Ballad Of El Leo Nora-The Sonic Temple-Songlines
Brother Thelonius Quintet-Carpe Diem, Vita Brevis-Brother Thelonius
Quintet-North Coast Brewery
Roy Hargrove Big Band-Every Time We Say Goodbye-Emergence-Groovin'
High/Emarcy
Gerald Wilson Orchestra-Before Motown-Detroit-Mack Ave.
Kurt Elling-Easy To Remember-Dedicated To You-Concord
Ramsey Lewis-Long Before She Knew-Songs From The Heart-Concord
Joe Lovano Us5-Wild Beauty-Folk Art-Blue Note
Joel Frahm & Bruce Katz-Don't Play That Song-Project A-Anzic
James Carter-Blue Leo-Heaven On Earth-Halfnote
Azar Lawrence-Prayer For My Ancestors-Prayer For My Ancestors-
Furthermore
Southland Big Band-Boues In The Tunnel-Southland Big Band-Primrose Lane
McCoy Tyner-You Taught My Heart To Sing-Solo-MTM/Halfnote
Bill Easley-Make Someone Happy-Hearing Voices-18th & Vine
Cedar Walton-Naima-Voices Deep Within-Jazz Depot
Stanley Clarke Trio-Paradigm Shift-Jazz In The Garden-Head's Up
Chris Hunter-Too High-Bop City-CRJ
Rodney Jones-Stolen Moments-A Thousand Small Things-18th & Vine
Mark Levine & Latin Tinge-April Child-Off & On/The Music Of Moacir
Santos-Left Coast Clave

Please send airplay review copies to: Toby Gleason, Jazz Director, c/o
(home) 1608 Fernwood Dr., Oakland, CA 94611. Thank you.