[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 9/28/09

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Tue Sep 29 06:21:34 EDT 2009

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Monday September 28, 2009
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Keheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
Oscar Peterson - Perfect Peterson - Honeysuckle Rose - (Telarc)
The Crusaders - Live In Japan - Rainbow Seeker - (grp)
Greg Reitan - Some Other Time - All Of You - (Sunnyside)
Helio Alves - Trios - Bala Com Bala - (Reservoir)
*Glenn Cashman - Southland Big Band - Blues In The Tunnel - (Primrose Lane)
George Benson/Jimmy Smith - Jazz Masters - The Boss - (Verve)
Tania Maria - Live At The Blue Note - Granada - (Concord)
9:00pm
Buddy Charles - We're Here - We're Here - (Jazzed Media)
*Rick Germanson - Off The Cuff - Jill's Song - (Owl)
Eliane Elias - Plays Jobim - Don't Ever Go Away - (Jazz Heritage)
Paul Dourge - My Brazilian Jazz - Ilha Grande - (PDM)
*Roberta Gambarini - So In Love - You Ain't Nothin' But A JAMF - (EmArcy)
*Andy Martin - Setting The Standard - My Ship - (Drew Bone)
Ron Escheté - In The Middle - Bye Bye Blackbird - (Rev Jazz)
10:00pm
Michel Petrucciani - Trio In Tokyo - Home - (Dreyfus)
Carl Saunders - Eclecticism - Blues For The Common Man - (SNL)
Phil Woods - Unheard Herd - Yardbird Suite - (Jazzed Media)
Cesar Camargo Mariano - self titled - Amazonia & Gentle Rain - (Sigla)
*Mark Levine - Off & On - Early Morning Love - (Left Coast)
 McCoy Tyner - GRP Celebration Of The Beatles - She's Leaving Home (grp)
*Paul Gormley - Our Delight - Good Bait - (Talking Dog)
John Hicks - Music In The key Of Clark - A Sonny Day - (HighNote)
11:00pm
*Bob Florence - Legendary - A Train - (MAMA)
Gene Harris - Funky Gene's - Blues For Basie - (Concord0
*Grant Stewart - Plays Music Of Ellington & Strayhorn - The Feeling Of Jazz - (Sharp 9)
Arturo Sandoval - Dream Come True - How Do You Keep The Music Playing - (grp)
Christian Jacob - Live In Japan - Hana - (Wilder)
Dan McIntyre - Hourglass - Just One Of Those Things - (Southport)
Eliane Elias - Bossa Nova Stories - The More I See You - (Blue Note)

*Recent release