[JPL] PLAYLIST KMHD, Portland OR 9/28 Jan Mancuso 9:30-2pm

TradeSecrets/Mancuso's TradeSecrets at comcast.net
Tue Sep 29 11:25:10 EDT 2009

Jan 9:30 am until 2pm Monday Sept. 28 2009

KMHD.org 89.1  Portland, Oregon

 Song Time Artist Album Title Label

 Ana Maria 8:37 Kenny Kirkland Kenny Kirkland verve  (birthday)

 40   Stop set
 Ellis Island 6:16 Bob Mintzer Big Band Latin from Manhattan DMP

 Nostalgia In Times Square 6:22 String Trio Of New York Ascendant stash

 Autumn Leaves 7:09 Michael Garson Serendipity Reference Recordings

 59  Stop Set  (10 AM)
 Monk's Dream 5:34 Sachal Vasandani We Move mack ave

 Green Chimneys (Live) 15:49 Wynton Marsalis Live at the House of Tribes
blue note

 20  Stop Set
 I Just Want To Get Paid 5:37 David Tull I Just Want To Get Paid toy car

 Work Song 5:09 Cannonball Adderley Greatest Hits: the Riverside Years
milestone

 Why Don't You Do Right? 2:26 Joe Beck & LauraTheodore Golden Earrings
whaling city sound

 Cantaloupe Island 5:08 Poncho Sanchez Psychedelic Blues concord
 40   Stop Set
 The New Llama Walk  (1990) 4:29 Either Orchestra Across The Omniverse (Disc
2) accurate

 Serenity 5:36 Hailey Niswanger Confeddie Hailey Niswanger.com

 Two Heads One Pillow 6:26 Gerald Clayton Two-Shade artist share

 59 Stop Set (11AM)
 The House That Jack Built 5:03 Joel Frahm / Bruce Katz Project A anzic

 This is what we get 6:38 Robert Moore  Karla's Sermon romomusic.com

 Nana 5:17 Mark Levine & the Latin Tinge Off & On left coast clave

 Babalu (Orooney) 3:34 Slim Gaillard Laughing In Rhythm: The Best Of The
Verve Years verve
 20   Stop Set
 Is That All There Is? 4:20 Peggy Lee Peggy Lee Sings Lieber And Stoller hip
o select

 First Gymnopedie' 7:42 Jessica Williams Art of the Piano origin

 Omolareso 7:33 Fra Fra Sound Dya So pramisi
 40   Stop Set
 Million Dollar Secret 4:09 Helen Humes Songs I Like To Sing! contemporary

 Artillerie Lourde (Heavy Artillery) 6:56 James Carter Chasin' The Gypsy
atlantic

 Let's play  till mom calls 5:55 Les McCann Layers atlantic

 But I Was Cool 2:56 Oscar Brown Jr. Sin & Soul ...And Then Some columbia
 59   Stop Set  (NOON)
 Killer Joe 5:50 Ray Barretto Ancestral Messages concord picante

 Weak 5:12 Gretchen Parlato In A Dream obliqsound

 Prisoner Of Love 5:51 Jimmy Carpenter Toiling In Obscurity jimmy carpenter

 Baby you've got what it takes  Dinah Washington/Brooke Benton Essential
verve
 20 Stop Set
 Autumn Serenade 3:14 Kurt Elling Dedicated To You concord

 Willow Weep for Me 5:55 Andre St James, Frank Tribble, Nick Saume Andre St
James, Frank Tribble
     Trio self  released
 Stolen Moments 8:47 Oliver Nelson The Blues And The Abstract Truth impulse
 40 Stop Set
 Wild Women don¹t have the blues 3:29 Pamela Rose wild women of song three
handed records

 Blues On Belle Isle 5:31 Gerald Wilson Orchestra Detroit Mack Ave

 Portrait of Frank Edward Weston 4:17 Randy Weston Zep Tepi random chance

 You Dont Know Me 4:51 Paul Bollenback Brightness Of Being elefant dreams
 59 Stop Set (1PM)
 Mount Harissa 7:46 Duke Ellington Far East Suite  (1966) bluebird

 Bemsha Swing 6:27 Bobby Broom Bobby Broom Plays for Monk Jazz

 Compared To What 5:16 Roberta Flack First Take atlantic
 20 Stop Set
 Coronation 4:30 The Waitiki 7 (W7) Adventures In Paradise waitiki7.com

 River Man  (Nick Drake) 4:23 Andy Bey Shades Of Bey evidence

 Time After Time 3:40 Miles Davis Classic Ballads sony

 Wednesday Night Prayer Meeting 5:43 Charles Mingus Blues & Roots atlantic
 40 Stop Set
 Blue'n Boogie (Live 1995) 9:13 Leroy Vinnegar Quartet Integrity jazz focus
   Dan Faehnle, Mel Brown & Gary Harris
 Spellbinder 5:30 Gabor Szabo Spellbinder impulse

Tide Luciana Souza Tide verve