[JPL] PLAYLIST - Afternoon Jazz w/ Jason M. Miller 91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX 09-29-09

Jason M Miller jmmiller at my.lamar.edu
Tue Sep 29 16:11:36 EDT 2009

Afternoon Jazz
hosted by Jason M. Miller
Mon.- Fri. 12:30pm-3pm
91.3 KVLU Beaumont, TX

www.kvlu.org

Airdate: 09-29-09

 Theme

  BREAK

Brad Mehldau Trio - The Way You Look Tonight - The Art Of The Trio,
Vol. 2: Live At The Village Vanguard (Warner Bros.)
Steve Wilson - Easy Going Evening (My Mama's Call) - Soulful Songs
(MaxJazz)

  BREAK

Mitch Paliga - Fall Night - Fall Night (Origin)
Lou Rawls w/ Les McCann Ltd. - In The Evening When The Sun Goes Down
(Blue Note)
Bobby Broom - Ask Me Now - Plays For Monk (Origin)
Ali Farka Toure w/ Ry Cooder - Amandrai - Talking Timbuktu (World
Circuit) [a]
Diverse - Untitled Hit Tune - Diverse (Origin) [C]
David Widelock Trio - Sixteen Shells From A 30-06 - Skating On The
Sidewalk (Beegum) [C][a]
Bob Florence Limited Edition - A Train - Legendary (MAMA) [C]
Sharel Cassity - Say What - Relentless (JLP) [C]
Karrin Allyson - Autumn Leaves (Les Fueilles Mortes) - Collage
(Concord)

  BREAK

John Patitucci Trio - Mali - Remembrance (Concord) [C]
Jack Cortner Big Band - Strike Up The Band - Sound Check (Jazzed Media)
[C]
The Terrence Blanchard Group - Byus - Choices (Concord) [C]
Kevin Deitz - New Beginnings - Skylines (Origin)
Ben Paterson Trio - Whisper Not - Breathing Space (OA2)
Garvin Bushell And Friends - Sweet Chorus - One Steady Roll (Delmark)
Mark Levine And The Latin Tinge - Early Morning Love - Off & On: The
Music Of Moacir Santos (Left Coast Clave) [C]
Lisa Hilton - Woodstock - Twilight & Blues (Ruby Slippers Productions)
[C]
Diana Krall - You're My Thrill - Quiet Nights (Verve)

 BREAK

Mike Metheny - We'll Be Together Again - KC Potpourri (3 Valve Music)