[JPL] PLAYLIST - WSHA 9/28/09 Straight No Chaser

Susan Reeves susan at susanreeves.net
Tue Sep 29 23:09:17 EDT 2009

PLAYLIST:
WSHA 88.9 Raleigh -  Straight No Chaser,   Monday Edition (Susan Reeves)
Monday September 28, 2009   8 - midnight
(artist - song title - cd) (*- recent release)

 8:06
Brother Thelonious Quintet – Straight No Chaser  (Brother Thelonious Quintet)*
Ricky Sweum – Yesterday's Tomorrow  (Pulling Your Own Strings)*
Mike Stern  -  Song for Pepper  (Big Neighborhood)*
Joel Frahm/ Bruce Katz -  Spirit in the Dark   (Project A)*
Ben Allison  -  Fred  (Think Free)*
Judy Niemack -  I Ain’t Got Nothin’ But the Blues  (Blue Nights)
Dave Douglas -  The View From Blue Mountain  (Spirit Moves)*
Vitaly Golovnev -  Corner Bistro  (To Whom It May Concern)

9:06
Charles Mingus -  Moanin’  (Blues and Roots)
Lauren Sevian -  Outline   (Blueprint)*
Robert Glasper -  Downtime  (Double Booked)*
Nancy King – Four   (Potato Radio)
Jaleel Shaw  -  Flipside  (Optimism)
Eldar -  Daily Living   (Virtue)*
McCoy Tyner  -  Just Feelin’   (Live from San Francisco)*

10:06
Roy Hargrove -  Requiem  (Emergence)*
Jessica Williams -  First Gymnopedie  (The Art of the Piano)*
Chad McCullough – Home   (Dark Wood, Dark Water)*
Gretchen Parlato -  Weak   (In  a Dream)*
Yaron Herman  -  Twins  (Muse)*
Marc Seales -  Jardin du Luxembourg  (Paris Suite)

11:06
Sun Ra Arkestra  - Friendly Love I  (Pathways to Unknown Worlds)
John Surman -  Hilltop Dancer  (Brewster’s Rooster)*
Tigran Hamasyan -  Love Song   (Red Hail)*
Joe Martin -  A Dream   (Not By Chance)*
Avishai Cohen -  Sunrays Over Water  (Flood)
Helge Lien  -  Radio  (Hello Troll)*
Nels Cline -  Prayer Wheel   (Coward)

WSHA 88.9 FM
Raleigh, N.C.
www.wshafm.org

**Support Live Music**
Susan Reeves
PO Box 3047
Durham, NC   27715
susan at susanreeves.net
www.susanreeves.net
Straight No Chaser - 88.9 fm - WSHAfm.org