[JPL] Summit Records Grammy Noms

Cat Brewer cat at terrencebrewer.com
Wed Sep 30 12:30:50 EDT 2009

Hi all,

Since I'm still new to the biz, I was wondering if there is a way to see the
entire list of Grammy nominees for all Jazz categories?

Any info you can provide will be appreciated!

Thanks and cheers,
Cat
----
Education is an ornament in prosperity and a refuge in adversity.  ~
Aristotle
All things communication: www.catbrewer.com

NEWSWORTHY NOTES
*Good music: www.terrencebrewer.com