[JPL] Jazz Private/Jazz Show

Jae Sinnett jaejazz at yahoo.com
Wed Sep 30 15:24:54 EDT 2009

Just curious folks....Recently a listener asked what jazz I listen to in my home and if it's the same that I play on my show. Intriguing question. My answer to the later half of that question was sometime. After thinking about it more I probably listen to more things in private that I wouldn't program on my show. I'm curious as to what jazz you listen to that you won't program on your show. Would anyone like to share? Maybe even touch into a bit as to why you wouldn't play it on air. Why I feel something wouldn't make good jazz radio may not be how someone else interprets this.

Jae Sinnett