[JPL] Playlist - www.soulandjazz.com 'The Hurst Selection' (Hour 2) 28th September

brian at soulandjazz.com brian at soulandjazz.com
Wed Sep 30 16:29:58 EDT 2009

Good People

Please find listed below, the playlist for The Hurst Selection (Hour 2) - 28th September.

Please let me know if you require any further information regarding this or any other matter relating to www.soulandjazz.com.

Enjoy!

Kind regards

Brian Hurst
www.soulandjazz.com
PO Box 3217
Leek
Staffs
ST13 9BA
United Kingdom

The Hurst Selection (Hour 2) - 28th September

Artist - Track - Album - Year

Ellis Phelps - I'm Still Here - I'm Still Here - 2009

Najee feat. Eric Benet - We Gonna Ride - Mind Over Matter - 2009

Peter White - Love Will Find You - Good Day - 2009

Nicholas Kopernicus - Legacy - Audiocentric - 2009

Soul Sugar - Play It Back - Nothing But The Truth - 2009

Terence Blanchard - A New World - Choices - 2009

Allen Hoist - Filthy McNasty (Marc Mac 4 Hero Mix) - Renaissance EP - 2008

Dalindeo - Vintage Voyage - Vintage Voyage EP - 2009

Timo Lassy feat. José James - The More I Look At You - 2009

Fabio Nobile - Didn't You Know - Always Love - 2008

Milano Jazz Dance Combo - Please Don't Go - Milano Jazz Dance Combo - 2009