[JPL] PLAYLIST: WDIY & Doodlin'

Mo Noretsky mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Wed Sep 30 22:43:10 EDT 2009

WDIY-FM (88.1 and webcasting on wdiy.org)
community public radio/NPR affiliate serving the Lehigh Valley region
of PA
(Allentown, Bethlehem, Easton)
301 Broadway
Bethlehem, PA 18015
610-694-8100
Mo Noretsky, WDIY Jazz Coordinator
mo.noretsky at verizon.net
Top Station Plays - 9/30/2009 (20 hours of weekly Jazz/Blues
Programming)
Top 10
Roy Hargrove Big Band - Emergence
James Moody - 4A
Jessica Williams - The Art of the Piano
Heath Brothers - Endurance
Jackie Ryan - Doozy
Sergio Salvatore & Christos Rafalides - Dark Sand
Eldar - Virtue
Tamir Hendelman - Playground
Robert Glasper - Double Booked
Stephon Harris - Urbanus
11-20
Godfathers of Groove – 3
Roberta Gambarini - So In Love
Mike Stern - Big Neighborhood
Cyrus Chestnut - Spirit
Jim Rotondi - Blues for Brother Ray
Sachal Vasandani - We Move
Gretchen Parlato - In a Dream
Laurence Hobgood - When the Heart Dances
James Carter - Heaven on Earth
Jane Bunnett - Embracing Voices
and...
Mike DiRubbo - Repercussion
Anne Drummond - Like Water
Osland Dailey Jazztet - Evidence
Lisa Hilton - Twilight & Blues
McCoy Tyner  - Solo
Kurt Elling - Dedicated to You
Christian McBride - Kind of Brown
Chris Pasin - Detour Ahead
Reuben Wilson - Azure Te
Terence Blanchard - Choices
Sophie Milman - Take Love Easy
Peter Hand Big Band - The Wizard of Jazz
Dave Braham - ... To Be Free
Francesco Cafiso - Angelica
John Hicks - I Remember You
Dizzy Gillespie All-Star Big Band - I'm BeBoppin' Too
Willie Nelson - American Classic
Brother Thelonious Quintet - Brother Thelonious
Yaron Herman - Muse
Rodney Jones - A Thousand Small Things
Benny Reid - Escaping Shadows
Jim Snidero - Crossfire
Mark Levine & the Latin Tinge - Off & On
Akiko Tsuruga - Oriental Express - 18th & Vine
Jill O'Hara - Alone Together
Hailey Niswanger - Confeddie
Sean Lyons - Roar of Lyons
Diverse - Diverse
Eric Mintel - 50 Years After... A Tribute to Dave Brubeck
Iris Ornig - New Ground - Gema
Sam Yahel - Hometown - Posi-Tone
Joe Martin - Not by Chance
Yotam Silberstein - Next Page
Adds:
Cecil Brooks III - Hot Dog
Sharel Cassity - Relentless
Gabriel Espinosa - From Yucatan to Rio
Bert Kaestli - Far From Home
Ramsey Lewis Trio - Songs from the Heart:
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - Bien Bien!

Doodlin' -September 29, 2009 - Host: Mo Noretsky
Artist - Album - SongLambert, Hendricks & Ross –Twisted - Doodlin
Ramsey Lewis Trio - Songs from the Heart: Ramsey Plays Ramsey -
Touching, Feeling, Knowing
Sachal Vasandani - We Move - Don't Worry About Me
Lisa Hilton - Twilight & Blues - Turbulent Blue

Cecil Brooks III - Hot Dog - Don't Know Why
Freddie Cole - The Dreamer in Me - I'm Making Believe
Roberta Gambarini - So In Love - I See Your Face Before Me
Jeff Lashway - Reunion - The Touch of Your Lips

Gerald Wilson Orchestra - Detroit - The Detroit River
Osland Dailey Jazztet - Evidence - Title Goes Here

Joel Frahm & Bruce Katz - Project A - Maybe I'm a Fool
Sharel Cassity - Relentless - Relentless
Mike DiRubbo - Repercussion - Too Late Now
Mark Isham & Kate Ceberano – Bittersweet - Don't Get Around Much Anymore

Steve Davis - Eloquence - Road Song
McCarron Brothers - Way Down in Brooklyn - No Plan at All

Gabriel Espinosa - From Yucatan to Rio - Klavier Latino
Bert Kaestli (with Magos Herrera & Gregoire Maret) - Far From Home - Eso
Wayne Wallace Latin Jazz Quintet - Bien Bien! - Going Up!
Anne Drummond - Like Water - Curumim
Horace Silver - Best of Horace Silver - Doodlin'