[JPL] Playlist: Jazz with Don Gordon - KIPO - Honolulu - 3/31/10

Don Gordon dongordon at hawaii.rr.com
Thu Apr 1 06:22:44 EDT 2010

Jazz with Don Gordon
KIPO - Honolulu - Wednesday March 31, 2010
8:00pm - Midnight
Don Gordon
KIPO
738 Kaheka Street
Honolulu, HI 96814
www.dongordon.net

8:00pm
*Count Basie - Swingin, Singing, Playing - Blues On Mack Avenue - Mack Avenue
*Oliver Jones/Hank Jones - Pleased To Meet You - What Am I Hear For? - (Justin Time)
*Tanaóra - Día Real - Love Understands - (Moondo)
Herb Ellis - Roll Call - Detour Ahead - (Justice)
*Gene Harris - Another Night In London - Meditation - (Resonance)
Mike Longo - Sting Like A Bee - Love For Sale - (CAP)
Bobby Hutcherson - Mirage - Zingaro - (Landmark)
9:00pm
Frank Mantooth - Dangerous Precedent - You've Changed - (Sea Breeze)
Oscar Peterson - A Summer Night In Munich - Love Ballade - (Telarc)
Mark Colby - Reflections - Close Enough For Love - (Origin)
Cedar Walton - Voices Deep Within - No Moe - (HighNote)
*Ehud Asherie - Modern Life - No Moon At All - (Positone)
Tommy Flanagan - Sea Changes - Sea Changes - (Evidence)
Greg Reitan - Some Other Time - Dear Prudence - (Sunnyside)
10:00pm
Bob Florence - Legendary - Fluffy - (MAMA)
Nestor Torres - Burning Whispers - Over The Rainbow - (Sony)
Grover/Freddy Cole - All My Tomorrows - I'm Glad There Is You - (Columbia)
Jeff Hamilton - Symbiosis - Polka Dots And Moonbeams - (Capri)
Al Jarreau/Oleta Adams - A Twist Of Jobim - Waters Of March - (grp)
John Hicks - I Remember You - I Remember You - (HighNote)
11:00pm
Antonio Carlos Jobim - And Friends - (Verve)
	Prelude Medley
	Ela É Carioca
	The Boy From Ipanema
	Once I Loved