FW: [JPL] Highly recommended new book

Paul Combs pcomb at comcast.net
Thu Apr 1 12:05:05 EDT 2010

I remember, growing up in Philadelphia, being about the same age 13-14
and buying my first jazz records in similar stores. Some like a couple
up on Market Street, would play a track for you on the house system,
others like Sam Goody on 15th Street hat the booths like those Steve
remembers. What nice memories this thread brings up.

Thanks,

Paul