[JPL] New Podcasts posted from Afternoon Jazz on 91.3 KVLU

Jason M Miller jason.miller at lamar.edu
Thu Apr 1 13:06:41 EDT 2010

Got some more podcasts posted this week on the station's website

http://dept.lamar.edu/kvlu/podcasting.html

Please feel free to download/stream.

If any artists, music groups or authors (are you know of some)that would like to be guests the show, please send me contact information or have them contact me. I am currently booking interviews for April.

   Thanks for listening,
          Jason

Jason M. Miller
Production Director / Jazz Host
91.3 KVLU
P.O. Box 10064
Beaumont, TX 77710
409-880-8164

CONFIDENTIALITY: Any information contained in this e-mail (including attachments) is the property of The State of Texas and unauthorized disclosure or use is prohibited. Sending, receiving or forwarding of confidential, proprietary and privileged information is prohibited under Lamar Policy. If you received this e-mail in error, please notify the sender and delete this e-mail from your system.