[JPL] San Jose Jazz

Bradley Stone stonebradley1 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 1 14:00:35 EDT 2010

Aloha,

I am very happy to announce that I have been named to the Advisory Board for
San Jose Jazz.

San Jose Jazz (formerly the San Jose Jazz Society) is a
non-profit organization dedicated to the welfare and vitality of jazz in the
San Jose/South Bay area.  San Jose Jazz has been responsible for regular
concert series and events, educational outreach, and of course the AT&T San
Jose Jazz Festival (the 21st Annual AT&T San Jose Jazz Festival will be
August 13-15, 2010).

San Jose Jazz is under the leadership of Dr. Geoff Roach, Executive
Director.

Their web site is www.sanjosejazz.org

The light is on,

Brad

--
Dr. Brad Stone
Music Director (Jazz, World, Blues) and Faculty Advisor