[JPL] Highly recommended new book

Mark Griffith nomsgmusic at verizon.net
Thu Apr 1 14:08:20 EDT 2010

I have to get this book. Growing up outside of Philadelphia, Third
Street Jazz was like a mecca for me. It got soooo much of my $$$, and
I wouldn't have it ANY differently. In it's heyday, this store (along
with WRTI) was the best course of jazz (and music) history that a
younger person could get.  Those two things influenced so much of who
I am as a working musician today. If there is anyone on this list
that was a part of either of those, THANK YOU!!!!

Mark Griffith